- If you are planning a gathering during normal pool hours and you expect more than 10 attendees, please contact us so that we can have sufficient lifeguards on duty.
- All persons using the pool and pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility.
- No one is allowed in the pool area unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- The lifeguard or authorized personnel may close the pool because of weather, safety reasons, etc. or remove any person as deemed necessary.
- Adult swims are called every hour for ten (10) minutes. An adult is eighteen (18) years of age or over. Nonswimming children may accompany adults.
- The baby pool is reserved for children less than six (6) years of age and must be accompanied by an adult or a sitter of at least thirteen (13) years of age.
- Children under the age of eight (8) must be accompanied by an adult or a sitter.
- Unaccompanied children must pass a swim test administered by a designated lifeguard.
- The shallow end of the pool is for the younger members and/or nonswimmers. Diving is not allowed in the shallow end.
- Only one person on a diving board at any one time. Dive off straight. Do not linger under boards or in diving area.
- Only swim suits may be worn in the water. Children in diapers must wear plastic or rubber pants.
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts or recent vaccinations must not enter the pool area
- Inappropriate behavior including running, rough play, spitting, dunking, littering, or use of foul language will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from the pool.
- Please note the pool may close if the outside temperature is not forecasted to reach 70 degrees.
- Pool will close for 1 hour if lightening is present.
- All pool guests are required to exit the pool and deck area.
- Pool will close for 30 minutes is thunder is heard.
- All guests are required to exit the pool.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please call Stephanie 441-6275.